Important Events of March – 01
World Compliment Day
- World Compliment Day is an unofficial international holiday celebrated on March 1. According to its initiators, the holiday was conceived as the most positive day in the world. It encourages people to appreciate others with words instead of gifts.
- World Compliment Day originated in the Netherlands as National Compliment Day. It was so successful that the initiators decided to make it an international event. The holiday is designed to serve as an alternative to commercialized holidays such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.
- To participate in the World Compliment Day celebration, you don’t have to buy greeting cards, gifts or flowers. All you have to do is pay sincere compliments to people around you. World Compliment Day addresses the basic human need for recognition and appreciation. Nobody wins anything commercially, but everyone gains emotionally.
- On March 1, take a moment to tell people how wonderful they are. A sincere and personal compliment costs you nothing but it means the world to the addressee. Compliments make people happier, boost their self-confidence and encourage them to keep on going no matter what.
- If you want to help raise awareness about World Compliment Day, use social media to share genuine and sincere compliments with people and use the hashtag compliment day to spread the word
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|