World Young Doctors Day
- World Young Doctors Day is celebrated on June 24th.
- There are a lot of problems that young teenage doctors face in a changing community.
- They have to serve in rural areas.
- So young doctors need to have basic legal knowledge.
- This Day was announced in 2011 with the aim of creating such awareness.
- He was born on June 24, 1927 in Tamilnadu.
Birth Name: Mutthaiya
- He is a famous Tamil film songwriter and poet.
- He was frequently called Kaviarasu or Kavirajar (King of Poets).
- Kannadasan was most familiar for his song lyrics in Tamil films and contributed around 5000 film lyrics apart from 6000 poems and 232 books including novels, epics, plays, essays, his most popular being the 10-part religious essay on Hinduism, Artthamulla Indhumatham (Meaningful Hindu Religion).
- He won the Sahitya Academy Award for his novel Cheramaan Kathali in the year 1980 and was the first to receive the National Film Award for Best Lyrics given in 1969 for the film Kuzhanthaikkaga.
- He was the author of magazines Sandamarutham,Thirumagal,Thendral,Thendral Thirai,Mullai,Kannadasan.
- He was the poet of the state government of Tamil Nadu.
- The Government of Tamil Nadu erected a memorial hall as “Kaviarasar Kannadasan Manimandapam” at Karaikudi.
- The road adjoining Natesan Park in T.Nagar, Chennai is named “Kannadasan Road” in his honour.
- Athai vida ragasiyam
- He died on 17 October 1981.