World Parents Day
- World Parents Day is celebrated on June 1st in every year.
- Parents do not feel selfish,sacrificing their children with self- sacrifice and dedication.
- Parents are sacrificed to live life to their childrens.
- In honor of all parents in all parts of the world Tongue The council declared this year in 2012.
Helen Keller Memorial Day
- She was born on June 27, 1880 in Tucumbia, Alabama at America.
- She is an American woman known as the famous writer and speaker.
- She has lost his eyesight, hearing ability and ability to speak.
- Anne Sallivan is Keller’s teacher.
- Before the age of ten years Helen Keller learned English,French,German,Greek and Latin as braille for the blind eye.
- She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at the age of 24.She was awarded the Bachelor of Arts degree in the Degree University in Dehradun University.
- Keller wrote his autobiography entitled ‘The Story of My Life’ in 1903 as his college days.
- she has written a total of 12 books in his lifetime.
- In 1915 she started with the “Helen Keller International Organization’(HKI) with George Kesler.
- It was founded for vision,health and nutrition studies in 1920.
- She initiated the American Civil Rights Union (ACLU) in 1920.
- Helen Keller’s bronze statue was installed in Alabama on October 7, 2009.
- On September 14, 1964 President of the United States Linden.P Helen Keller presented the Freedom Medal for Thomson Presidency.
- It is one of the highest two medals in the American republic.
- In 1965 Keller was elected as the country’s best woman at a concert in New York.
- She died on June 1, 1968.
International Children’s Day
- International Children’s Day is celebrated on June 1st.
- The conference was held in Geneva in 1925 for the benefit of world children.
- Discussion about the status of children living in the world.
- Various suggestions and conclusions were taken to show interest in the welfare of children.
- The majority of countries celebrate June 1 as International Children’s Day due to this.
- International Children’s Day is celebrated to protect international unity, awareness and their interests among children.
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|