- Umashankar Joshi (21 July 1911 – 19 December 1988) was an eminent poet, scholar, and writer. He received the Jnanpith Award in 1967 for his contribution to Indian, especially Gujarati literature.
- In 1929, he started his struggle by participating in the 34-day strike called by the students of Gujarat College which began in January that year.
- In 1930, he took an active part in the Freedom Struggle and joined Viramgam Camp as a satyagraha from early April.
- Sarada Devi is also reverentially addressed as the Holy Mother (Sri Maa ) by the followers of the Ramakrishna monastic order.
- Sarada Devi or Sri Ma is one of the notable women saints and mystics of the nineteenth century.
- She paved the way for the future generation of women to take up monasticism as the means and end of life.
To Know All Daily Events – Click Here
Important Links for TNEA B.Arch Notification:
|Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|