Important Events of January – 22
ShahJahan Memorial Day
- He was born on 5 January 1592.
- He was the fifth Mughal emperor, who reigned from 1628 to 1658.
- The name Shahjahan comes from the meaning of “the King of the world” in Urdu.
- The period of his reign is widely considered to be the Golden age of Mughal architecture.
- ShahJahan commissioned many monuments, the best known of which is the Taj Mahal in Agra.
Important buildings built by ShahJahan:
- Diwan-e-Am and Diwan-e-Khas in the Delhi Fort.
- Jama Masjid, Moti Masjid and Taj Mahal.
- He died on 22 January 1666.
D.V. Gopalayar Birthday
- He was born on January 22, 1926.
- Tamil Scholar,Editor,Scriptwriter,Orator And Professor.
- He is called Tamilnurkatal.
- He Know the languages are Tamil, French, Sanskrit and English.
- Grammar, literature, and religious books are particularly notable in Vedic literature.
- He was has published many books through the Tanjay Saraswathi Mahal library.
Some books written by:
- Sevaka Chintamani – Kapiya Nalan – 1999
- Kambaya Ramayana padala surukkam.
- Pala Kandam – 1999
- Ayodhya Kandam – 1999
- Sundara Kandam – 1999
- Yutha Kandam – 2000