Important Events of February – 22
Birth Anniversary Of Thillaiaadi Valliammai
- Thillaiyadi Valliammai was born on 22 February 1898.
- She was a South African Tamil woman who worked with Mahatma Gandhi in her early years when she developed her nonviolent methods in South Africa fighting its apartheid regime.
- Death: 22 February 1914.
Birth Anniversary Of George washington
- George Washington was born on February 22, 1732. December 14, 1799.
- He was an American statesman and soldier who served as the first President of the United States from 1789 to 1797 and was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.
- Death: December 14, 1799.
Kasturba Gandhi Memorial Day
- Kasturbai “Kasturba” Mohandas Gandhi was born on 11 April 1869.
- she was a political activist and the wife of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
- In association with her husband, Kasturba Gandhi was involved in the Indian independence movement in British-ruled India.
- Death: 22 February 1944.
World Thinking Day
- World Thinking Day, formerly Thinking Day, is celebrated On February 22 of each year, Girl Scouts and Girl Guides from 146 countries celebrate World Thinking Day. (That’s one big celebration!)
- 22 February was chosen as it was the the birthday of Robert Baden-Powell,the founder of Scouting, and coincidentally also of his wife Olave Baden-Powell.
- The 2018 World Thinking Day theme is “Impact.” Making an impact means having a strong effect on something or someone.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|