Important Events Of April-6
Meenakshi Sundaram Pillai Birthday- April 6
- Meenakshi sundaram pillai Born on April -6,1815,Thiruchi.
- Meenakshi Sundaram Pillai learned from all the papers and began to create many literature.
- Pillai’s Tamil Meenakshi Sundaram Pillai was hailed as sung by the penniless books.
- He has sung a lot of mythology.
- Among those who are studying are Tamil grandfather U.W.Saminatha Iyer Ghulam Kadar, Navalar, Chauriarayalu Nayakar.
- Mayuram Vedayaganagu praised the child and passed the book Kuttukovu.
- Thiruvavaduthurai Athidanam leader Ambalavana Deshikar awarded him the title Mahavidvan.
- He was Died on 1876 (age-60).
International Day of Sport for Development and Peace day
- International day of sports for development and peace day celebrated on april-6.
- Creating a a historical link to the first modern Olympic Games in 1896, 6 April was declared the International Day of Sport for Development and Peace by the United Nations (UN) General Assembly in 2013.
- Individual development.
- Health promotion and disease prevention.
- The promotion of gender equality.
- Social integration and the development of social capital.
- Peace building and conflict prevention/resolution.
- Post-disaster/trauma relief and normalisation of life.
- Economic development.
- Communication and social mobilisation.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|