Important Events of April – 21
National Civil Services Day
- National Civil Services Day is one of India’s national days.
- Every year, it is celebrated as India’s civil service on April 21.
- This is celebrated for a national commitment day or a commitment to address the challenges of civil service day changing.
- The ISS is considered as important for the development of the country. (Administration), IPS. (Police), IFS. (Forest Department) is celebrated in honor of the authorities.
- It has been celebrated since 2006.
Bharathidasan Memorial Day
- Born on April 29, 1891.
Birth Name: Subburathinam
- Subburathinam Changed his name to Bharathidasan by attachment of Bharathiyar.
- Bharathidasan is also known as the poet and poet by the revolutionary poet.
- Puducherry was elected as Member of Parliament in 1954.
- Literary spirits
- The world is your life.
- Agathiyan vitta Pudhu Karadi
- The poet’s work “Bisirandiyaar” was awarded the Sahitya Akademi Award in 1969.
- His works were publicly owned by the Tamil Nadu government in 1990.
- On 29th July 1946, the poet ‘Purakshikavi’ was appreciated by scholar Anna, awarded Rs 25,000.
- Bharathiandasan was died on 21.4.1964.
Max Weber’s Birthday
- He was Born on April 21,1864.
Full Name: Maximilian Carl Emil Weber.
- World famous sociologist from Germany.
- In 1889 he received a Doctorate degree from the Department of Habitat.
- In the year 1905, he wrote ‘The Protestant Eight and the Spirit of Capitalism’.
- he was medical helping to first world war illness persons.
- After his death, his wife reunited the book in 1922, and published the book of Ekanami and Sociede.
- He was died on 1920,Jun(Age 56).
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|