Important Events of April – 18
World Heritage Day
- Every country in every part of the world, each species has different kinds of traditional monuments. It is observed on April 18th annually to make awareness about the protection.
- In 1982, a conference in Tunisia was proposed to celebrate April 18 as International Memorial Day. The UNESCO approved the following year. It later became the World Heritage(or)tradition Day.
- 936 locations around the world are selected as cultural symbols by UNESCO.
- There are 725 cultural sites, 183 natural heritage sites and 28 places.
- India is the seventh country with the most traditional symbols in the world. There are 36 places in the world’s legacy markings, which are in ruins.
- World Heritage Day is celebrated with the aim of raising awareness about their social and cultural heritage. It also motivates the preservation and care of traditional pride.
Dhondo Keshav Karve Birth Day
- He was born on April18,1858.
- Social reformer who fought for the welfare of women in India.
- His memorial is named Mumbai’s Queen’s Road Marque Carve Road.
- In 1942, he received a Doctorate degree from the University of Calcutta, praising the education service.
- In 1955 he was awarded the Padma Vibhushan Award.
- In 1958, at the age of 100, he was awarded the Bharat Ratna.
- His post was also posted on the post.
- He died on Nov 9,1962.
Albert Einstein Memorial Day
- He was born on 14 March 1879.
- He is a theoretical physicist with an application mathematical skills. The most important scientist of the twentieth century.
- Theory of theory.
- Quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics and cosmology have made significant contributions.
- Light effect.
- Service in theoretical physics.
- Mass-energy equality rule.
- The Brownian Movement.
- He got Physical Nobel Prize in 1921.
Einstein’s Writting Creations:
- Thoughts and ideas.
- The world is in my view.
- Why Communism.
- He died on April 18,1955.
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here