Important Events of April – 17
World Hemophilia Day
- World Hemophilia Day or World Bloodbath Day is observed on April 17th.
- Hemophilia is caused by genetic damage.
- Hemophilia is a hereditary disease that does not become bloody.
- From 1998 on April 17, World Blood bathing Day was determined to be celebrated.
- The world Hemophilia system has begun a social website and is intensively attempting to prevent blood transfusions.
- There are 113 countries that are recognized by the World Health Organization.
- In 1963, Frank Snapal started the World Hemophilia system in Montreal, Canada.
- World Hemophilia Day is observed on April 17, 1989, on his birthday.
Dr.Radha krishnan Memorial Day
- He was born on September 5, 1888.
- Independent India’s first vice president and second president.
- Dr. Radhakrishnan’s birthday is celebrated on the 5th of September as the Teacher day in India.
- He was awarded the Bharat Ratna Award in 1954.
- Primary Upanishads
- The life of the Hindus Indian Philosophy Vol I & II
- Eastern Orthodox and Western Thoughts
- Bhagavad Gita Descriptive Text
- East and West
- Mahatma Gandhi
- The ries of Rabindranath
- The thinking of Indian religions
- Religion and culture
- Contemporary Indian philosophy
- Religion and society
- True education
- He died on April 17, 1975.
Theeran Chinnamalai Birthday
- He was born on 17 April 1756.
- Indian freedom fighter.
- He fought against the British East India Company for Indian independence.
- The Lord is the builder of the desert fort in the land of Kongu.
- The Telegraph Communication Department of the Government of India issued a memorandum of memorial to the Theran Chinnamalai on 31 July 2005.
- The Memorial Hall was constructed by the Government of Tamilnadu – on December 23, 2013.
- The British government was hanged on July 31, 1805.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|