Important Events of April-14
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar Birth Day
- Ambedkar Born on 14 April 1891.
- Baba saheb(meaning -Father)
- After the Indian independence, he became the country’s first law minister and the chief architect of the Indian Constitution.Under his leadership the Constitution of India was passed.
- He was awarded the Bharat Ratna Award, India’s highest award in 1990, after his death.
- Administration and Finance of the East India Company.
- The Evolution of Provincial Finance in British India.
- The Problem of the Rupee: Its Origin and Its Solution.
- The Buddha and His Dhamma.
- If caste is community, poison will spread in the air.
- Many of the Mahatmaas will come, but our life is exactly the same.
- Teaching, singing, and revolutionizing.
- Freedom, equality, brotherhood.
- He was Died on 6 December 1956.