Important Current Affairs September 29 – One liner
- Methanol to be introduced as a cooking fuel in Assam
- Inauguration of Mahatma Gandhi International Sanitation Convention in New Delhi by the President of India.
- In Madhya Pradesh, the first corn festival of the country is being held in Chhindwara.
- Typhoon Trami hit Japan’s southern island of Okinawa.
- A vital border crossing between Syria and Jordan reopened for the first time.
- 20th livestock Census to be conducted from 1st October in all districts of the country.
- Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh inaugurated the National Level Workshop on Nutri-cereals (Millet).
- Twenty Embryo Transfer Technology Centres are being established in the country.
- Ravi, Vijay Kumar Chopra – Chairman and Vice Chairman of Press Trust of India (PTI).
- Rajni Kant Mishra – Director-General of Border Security Force (BSF)
- Assam government will launch Wage Compensation scheme for Pregnant Women in tea gardens of the state.
- Minister Shri Piyush Goyal has launched “Rail Heritage Digitisation Project” in collaboration with Google Arts & Culture to showcase country’s Rail Heritage to National and International audience.
- In order to fight the growing problem of counterfeit drugs in India, NITI Aayog and Oracle signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) to pilot a real drug supply-chain using blockchain.
- India and Japan sign Loan Agreement for Construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project.
- India to gift Mig-21 fighter jets to Russia
- Alexa is a voice-enabled platform led by artificial intelligence.
- India defeated Bangladesh and lifted the Asia Cup for a record-extending seventh time.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 August Month Current Affairs Quiz PDF
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here