Important Current Affairs September 13 – One liner
- Assam government will distribute over 1 lakh pump sets to double the farmers income by 2022.
- Shri J P Nadda, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare flagged off the Battery Operated Bus Services at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The Tamil Nadu government has banned e-cigarettes in the state.
- Super Typhoon Mangkhut is heading for the Philippines, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Government prohibits 328 Fixed Dose Combinations drugs for human use
- 25th conference of DGPs, IGPs and Heads of Central Police Organizations of North Eastern Region started in Arunachal Pradesh capital Itanagar.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to attend the 23rd meeting of the Inter-Governmental Commission on Technical & Economic Cooperation, IRIGC-TEC in Moscow.
- Justice Ranjan Gogoi – Next Chief Justice of India
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh launches Dairy Processing & Infrastructure Development Fund in New Delhi.
- Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launched the country’s first National Scholarship Portal Mobile App in New Delhi.
- Udhayveer Singh won individual gold in the junior men’s 25m pistol event after spearheading India to the team gold in the World Shooting Championships.
- Former Indian captain Sardar Singh announces retirement from international hockey.
- Former England captain Paul Collingwood to retire from professional cricket.
- The Indian women’s cricket team beat Sri Lanka in the second ODI, taking an 2-0 lead in the three-match series.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 August Month Current Affairs Quiz PDF
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here