Important Current Affairs Oneliner – May 9, 2019
- UNIDO has identified Mysuru as one of the pilot cities as part of a project titled ‘Sustainable Cities’ Integrated Approach’.
- L&TMRH bags gold for boosting metro rail image.
- Octogenarian Adiraja Mariyumma, alias Cheriya Bikkunhu Beevi, is the new head of the Arakkal family.
- KSCDC has opened a new outlet attached to its factory at Pullor in Irinjalakuda.
- India’s newest pit viper found in Arunachal Pradesh
- IIT-B researchers develop ‘Made in India’ microprocessor.
- Google announced new privacy tools intended to give people more control, The company also announced updates for its artificially intelligent voice assistant.
- Mortgage lender Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) has decided to put office space of grounded airline Jet Airways in Bandra Kurla Complex
- TAFE (Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd.) has signed a pact with Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) to aid efficient utilisation of energy in agriculture.
- Tata Group chairman emeritus Ratan Tata has invested an unspecified amount in Ola Electric Mobility to support its ambitions to scale EV deployment in India.
- India’s Esha Singh and Akull Kumar baggs gold in junior mixed air pistol event in the International Shooting Competition.
- First in Indian cricket: Women State captains to have voice at BCCI Conclave
Daily Current Affairs – May 9, 2019video – Click Here
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here