Important Current Affairs Oneliner – May 15, 2019
1. May 15 – International Day of Families, 2019 Theme: “Families and Climate Action: Focus on SDG 13.
2. A monitoring programme of the Forest Department for 2017-18 has found that the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (WWS) holds the largest tiger population in the State.
3. The Reserve Bank of India has appointed its former Deputy Governor R. Gandhi as an additional director on the board of Yes Bank.
4. India is unanimously chosen as co-chair of the Consultative Group (CG) of Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (GFDRR) for the fiscal year 2020.
5. National Training Workshop of Master Trainers for 7th Economic Census.
6. The Moon is steadily shrinking, causing wrinkling on its surface and quakes, according to an analysis of imagery captured by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.
7. NACIN has been authorized to conduct an examination for confirmation of enrollment of Goods and Services Tax Practitioners (GSTPs).
8. India delays levying retaliatory tariff on U.S. goods to June 16.
9. Indian Navy’s Service Selection Board Inaugurated At Kolkata.
10. India’s G.S. Lakshmi has become the first woman to be appointed to ICC’s international panel of match referees.
11. In a first, all the 10 participating teams at the upcoming ICC World Cup will have a dedicated anti-corruption officer attached with it to deliver a corruption-free tournament.
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here