Important Current Affairs Oneliner – June 09 & 10, 2019
- Centre lifts landholding limit, extends PM-KISAN scheme to all farmers.
- CPWD to install ‘solar trees’ in residential complexes of central govt employees
- The main event of International Day of Yoga 2019 celebrations will be held at Prabhat Tara in Ranchi on 21st of this month.
- The Mumbai metro completed five years of operation.
- The UAE Cabinet adopted the National Strategy for Wellbeing 2031 during its meeting at the Presidential Palace in Abu Dhabi.
- Imports from Pakistan to India decline by 92% in March.
- India pitched for promoting MSMEs in developing countries as they are important for employment and income generation.
- South Korea and Britain have agreed in principle to sign a separate free trade deal ahead of Britain’s exit from the European Union in late October.
- Union Minister of Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launched an online portal http://haj.nic.in/pto/ and a mobile App (HPFS).
- World athletics’ governing body, the IAAF, is to rebrand as World Athletics.
- Lewis Hamilton secured a record-breaking seventh win at the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix.
- In Tennis, world number two Rafael Nadal has lifted the French Open Men’s Singles title for the 12th time.
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here