Important Current Affairs Oneliner – June 25, 2019
- June 25 – International Day of the Seafarer (2019 campaign – I Am On Board with gender equality)
- The Centre has chalked out a plan to provide CNG and PNG infrastructure in 406 districts of the country.
- The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has decided to modify the format of driving licenses to laminated card without chip or smart card type driving licences.
- A call center has been set up by the Mumbai office of the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) to address doubts/queries/questions of exporters and importers
- Maharashtra is all set to get floating solar power generation plants on four dams
- The Maharashtra government will soon set up its vigilance mechanism to ensure fast redressal of grievances regarding drought mitigation
- Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has voted in favour of restoring Russia’s voting rights.
- A team of women peacekeepers from India has assumed duties in the UN mission in Congo with a focus on working with women and children worst affected by conflict.
- The UAE has become the first country in the Gulf to launch a new reporting platform ‘goAML’.
- Government is contemplating integration of E-Way Bill mechanism of GST with FASTag system of National Highway Authority of India.
- Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur addressed prominent business leaders of UAE during a business leaders forum in Dubai.
- National Workshop on Experience Sharing under Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission was inaugurated in New Delhi.
- World Bank approves $147 Million Loan to the Government of Jharkhand
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) to Open Its 5th Recruitment Centre in Uttarakhand
- This Ministry of Road Transport and Highways through its flagship application called SARATHI (for Driving License) developed by NIC.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das launched the Complaint Management System (CMS) is a software application.
- In Boxing, India’s junior women pugilists clinched seven medals, including five gold, while the team was adjudged the best of the tournament in the Black Forest Cup in Villingen, Schwenningen, Germany.
- Shakib Al Hasan became to first Bangladesh cricketer to score 1,000 runs in World Cups against Afghanistan.
To Follow Channel – Click Here
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here