Important Current Affairs Oneliner – June 14, 2019
- June 14 – World Blood Donor Day (2019 Theme : “Safe blood for all”)
- NIRDPR has launched a training programme of Sustainable Livelihoods and Adaptation to Climate Change (SLACC)
- The city of palaces Mysuru in Karnataka is chosen one among the five cities for holding the national programme of the International Yoga Day this year.
- China has launched a campaign to clean up its Internet.
- India ‘ ISRO is planning to launch its own space station.
- A two-day National Conference of SVEEP or Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation Nodal Officers.
- External Affairs Minister, Dr S. Jaishankar, will attend the two days 5th Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia, CICA, Summit in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will chair the fifth Governing Council Meeting of NITI Aayog on 15th of this month at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- FDI flows to India grew 6% in 2018 to 42 billion by UN report
- Farmers will have to contribute 100 rupees per month under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana that seeks to provide a minimum fixed monthly pension of 3,000 rupees on the attainment of 60 years.
- The Kisan Credit Card was introduced in 1998, presently there are 6.92 crore live KCCs against 14.5 crore operational landholdings.
- Palestine honours Indian with ‘Star of Jerusalem’ award
- Cancer-hit badminton star Lee Chong Wei announced his retirement.
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here