Important Current Affairs Oneliner – June 13, 2019
- June 13 – International Albinism Awareness Day (Albinism Awareness Day 2019 Theme – “Still Standing Strong”)
- The Cabinet has approved extension of President’s rule in Jammu and Kashmir for six months with effect from 3rd of next month.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) launched a Technology Demonstrator Vehicle.
- A Defence Ministry release said that over 41 delegates from 29 countries of the Indian Ocean Region, IOR and beyond are participating in the two-day event.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has left for Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan this morning to attend the meeting of Council of Heads of States of SCO.
- “12th Conference of States Parties to Convention to Rights of PwDs”
- The 16th Asia media summit that kicked-off in Cambodia is deliberating on many issues pertaining to the media and broadcasting industry.
- The Government of Japan has decided to invest an amount of 205.784 billion Yen, equivalent to approximately Rs.13,000 crore, in North- Eastern region.
- The Union Cabinet has approved a MoC between India and Kyrgyzstan for collaborative research work on High Altitude Biology and Medicine.
- In Kazakhstan, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took oath as the new president of the country.
- China has appointed veteran diplomat Sun Weidong as its new envoy to India.
- Noted English writer Amitav Ghosh was conferred the 54th Jnanpith award for the year 2018.
- Shri Arjun Munda, Union Minister for Tribal Affairs launched the “e-governance initiatives for ST Welfare schemes” at a function organized by Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Indian men’s archery team secured the Olympic quota for the 2020 Tokyo Games.
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here