Important Current Affairs One liner – July 11, 2019
- JULY 11 – World Population Day
- The restoration of the 18th century Ghodbunder Fort in Thane, built by the Portuguese, will start next month and likely be completed by 2020.
- The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has granted environment and Coastal Regulatory Zone clearances for setting up Missile Testing Launch Facility on the Bay of Bengal coast and Technical Facility at Gullalamoda village in Krishna district.
- the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) organised the 36th Meeting of the Central Apprenticeship Council (CAC) to discuss the new reforms to be introduced in apprenticeship training through amendments to Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved Grant of Organised Group ‘A’ status to Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF).
- The Union Cabinet approved an amendment to the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) is looking to adopt a new European visual range air to air ASRAAM missile across its fighter fleet.
- A UNESCO delegation led by Director, UNESCO New Delhi Mr. Eric Falt has presented ‘State of the Education Report for India 2019- Children with Disabilities’ to Vice President Venkaiah Naidu in New Delhi.
- India’s Dutee Chand has clinched a Gold medal in the 100-metre dash event at the World Universiade at Napoli in Italy.
- Rakhi Halder and Davinder Kaur won a gold medal each in the senior women’s section as Indian weightlifters continued their impressive show on the second day of the Commonwealth Championships in Apia Samoa.
To Follow Channel – Click Here
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here