Important Current Affairs Oneliner – April 24, 2019
- World Day for Laboratory Animals 2019, World Day for Laboratory Animals was instituted in 1979
- Arunachalam Muruganantham ranks 45th in list of World’s 50 Greatest Leaders
- Shri Rajendra Kumar Nayak took over as the 52nd Controller General of Defence Accounts.
- Former Chief Election Commissioner Nasim Zaidi has quit the Board of Directors of grounded carrier Jet Airways.
- The world’s largest indoor waterfall at Singapore’s Changi Airport
- India registered about 8% growth in export of leather, leather products and footwear during 2018-19 and is aiming to achieve 9% to 10% growth during the current fiscal.
- Huawei Cloud and Infosys have entered into a strategic cooperation to help enterprise customer’s transition quickly to the digital cloud.
- The second dollar-rupee buy/sell auction also saw healthy demand with the Reserve Bank of India getting 255 bids worth $18.65 billion compared with the notified amount of $5 billion.
- Swapna Barman won a silver medal in Heptathlon at the Asian Athletics Championships in Doha, Qatar after scoring a season-best 5993 points.
- The 4x400m Mixed relay team followed suit by winning another silver later in the day to take India’s medal tally at the event to 13.
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here