Important Current Affairs One liner – July 23, 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC,SSC,RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on daily basis.you can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one liner of July 23 rd, 2019.
- July 23 – National Broadcasting day
- The work of construction of four-lane bridge including approaches over River Brahmaputra between Dhubri on North Bank in Assam and Phulbari on South Bank in Meghalaya is being taken up with loan assistance from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- India’s Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle GSLV MkIII-M1, successfully launched the 3840 kg Chandrayaan-2 spacecraft into an earth orbit.
- The U.S. space agency NASA is preparing to take its next giant leap with the ambitious Artemis programme that could see the “first woman and the next man” walk on the lunar surface.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflow has increased during the last six years from 36.05 billion US Dollars in 2013-14 to 64.38 billion US Dollars in 2018-19, registering a growth of 79 per cent.
- Two-time Olympic gold medallist Keshav Dutt and former India Football Captain Prasun Banerjee will be conferred the ‘Mohun Bagan Ratna’ during its annual daycelebrations on the 29th of this month.
- Lieutenant-General M.M. Naravane, currently General Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Army Command, has been appointed the next Vice-Chief of the Army Staff in a series of changes in the Army’s top brass.
- In Tennis, the women’s world rankings were unchanged with Ashleigh Barty of Australia at number one. Japan’s Naomi Osaka is second with Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic third.
- In Table Tennis, hosts India completed a clean sweep, claiming all the seven gold medals at the 21st Commonwealth Championships, which concluded in Cuttack.
Candidates are requested to visit the page regularly to study the daily current affairs from our website. If you have any queries regarding the current affairs, share in the comment sections!
Good Luck For Ur Exams!!