Daily Current Affairs One liners – August 24, 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one liner of August 24, 2019.
- 24 August – International Strange Music Day
- In Jammu and Kashmir, as part of Mission Reach Out Indian Army distributed Portable Solar Lights to the poor families of village Lapri Top and adjoining villages of Reasi District of Jammu Division.
- First ever state-of-the-art National Food Laboratory-Delhi, NCR of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) was inaugurated at Ghaziabad.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a memorial in the honour of the victims of two Air India crashes at the foothills of the Mont Blanc mountain in France in which several Indians, including Homi J. Bhabha, regarded as the father of India’s nuclear programme, were killed.
- India and France have formalised the development and launch of a unique constellation of around 10 low-earth orbit satellites that will continuously provide maritime surveillance and security.
- India and Russia are negotiating the supply of space suits, crew seats and windows for astronauts who will be part of Gaganyaan, India’s first human space mission set for 2022, according to a release issued by Russia’s state-owned Roscosmos.
- The President of the Republic of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the first World Youth Conference on Kindness organised by the UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development and Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Union Minister for Women and Child Development Smriti Irani gave the Poshan Abhiyaan Awards for the year 2018-19 in different categories at a function in New Delhi.
- Dr Jitendra Singh presents Smart Policing Awards at the Homeland Security 2019 conference.
- BrahMos Aerospace and Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd will represent India in the international aviation and space show, MAKS 2019, in Russia, where defence and aerospace majors from across the globe will participate.
- NITI Aayog prepared the second Round of Composite Water Management Index (CWMI 2.0).The Report was launched by Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Minister of Jal Shakti, and Dr. Rajiv Kumar, Vice Chairman, NITI Aayog.
- In Archery, the Indian team of Sukhbeer Singh, Sangampreet Singh Bisla and Tushar Phadtare clinched a bronze medal in the junior compound men’s team event in the World Youth Championships in Madrid.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|