Important Current Affairs One liner – August 06 2019
In this page we have provided you with Daily Current Affairs 2019. If you are preparing for competitive exams,it is necessary to know about the Current Affairs in detail and the Daily Current Affairs knowledge will help you to get good scores in your competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, RRB and other state PSCs. This page will also help you to get Current Affairs Pdf.
Here we have given you the Important current affairs One Liner 2019 on daily basis. You can get good scores in your competitive exams by gaining knowledge in daily current affairs. Below you can read the current affairs one liner of August 06th, 2019.
- August 06 – Hiroshima Day
- The government announced the repealing of Article 370 which grants special status to Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Forest Department is set to roll out the first-ever tree census within the next few weeks to estimate the tree numbers and ensure their protection, to shore up the green cover of the city.
- The green protocol will be strictly enforced during the 67th edition of the Nehru Trophy Boat Race.
- Rajasthan legislative assembly passed two important bills to curb honour killings and Mob Lynching in the state.
- The United States has designated China a “currency manipulator”, a move that could escalate the tense trade relations between the two nations.
- The mayor of Hiroshima urged Japan to sign a landmark UN treaty banning nuclear weapons as the city, on August 6, marked 74 years since being targeted in the world’s first atomic attack.
- S. President Donald Trump imposed a freeze on all Venezuelan government assets in the United States on August 5, sharply escalating a diplomatic and sanctions drive aimed at removing socialist President Nicolas Maduro from power.
- A two ft-long Indian egg-eating snake has for the first time been spotted in Bukkapatna forest in Sira taluk of Tumakuru district in Karnataka.
- Scientists have developed an automated system that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to detect and capture fast radio bursts (FRBs) in real-time.
- To protect the interest of online shoppers, the Department of Consumer Affairs has released draft guidelines on e-commerce that state that an e-commerce entity cannot directly or indirectly influence the price of the goods or services.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed monetary penalty on 11 banks for non-compliance with certain provisions on fraud classification and reporting norms.
- The Second All India Annual Conference of Indian Information Service Officers was organized at Pravasi Bhartiya Kendra in New Delhi.
- A one-day Workshop on ‘Role of Technology in Reuniting Missing Children & Trafficked Persons’ was jointly organised by National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, in collaboration with Indian Police Foundation on 5th August, 2019 at NCRB Auditorium New Delhi.
- Dale Steyn, the legendary South African pacer, has announced his retirement from Test cricket. Steyn made his debut in 2004 against England.
- Japan’s Hinako Shibuno won a thrilling women’s British Open.
- India beats Chinese Taipei in World junior squash championship.
Candidates are requested to visit the page regularly to study the daily current affairs from our website. If you have any queries regarding the current affairs, share in the comment sections!