Important Current Affairs November 3 One liner
- India Meteorological Department (IMD) to develop a climate resilient coast and for minimising pollution of backwaters, which support a large eco-system.
- Western disturbance has brought rain and snowfall in Himachal Pradesh.
- Manipur government has declared a war on drugs affecting a significant number of people in the state.
- PM Modi has announced major steps including 59-minute loan portal for sanction of up to 1 crore rupees for small and medium enterprises (MSME).
- President Kovind inaugurated two-day Gyan Kumbh in Haridwar.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan opened the new Istanbul Airport.
- The Boat burning festival happens every three years in Taiwan. It is one of Taiwan’s top folk festivals.
- To stamp out poverty and hunger, more than 20 countries have committed to a new ‘Zero hunger’ declaration on agricultural and rural development.
- The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation announced the Swachh Bharat World Toilet Day Contest for districts and States.
- Oil Marketing Companies and Common Service Centres have signed a MoU to provide LPG-related services to the people.
- The Centre has promulgated the Companies Amendment Ordinance, 2018 to promote Ease of Doing Business with better corporate compliance.
- The Indian Coast Guard has launched a new offshore patrol vessel called ICGS Varaha in Chennai.
- India registered a 1-0 win over hosts Nepal to return with a bronze medal from the SAFF U-15 men’s Championship in Kathmandu.
- Novak Djokovic to clash with Roger Federer in the ATP Paris Masters Tennis tournament semi-finals.
- Superstar Simone Biles became the first ever gymnast to win 13 world championship gold medals with victory in the individual vault competition in Qatar.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here