Important Current Affairs November 2 One liner
- Maharashtra Cabinet approved the conversion of decommissioned carrier INS Viraat into a floating museum. It was decommissioned in March 2017.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Support and Outreach Programme in New Delhi.
- Indian Railway has taken a mission area to eliminate all Unmanned Level Crossings (UMLCs) on Broad Gauge.
- Justices Hemant Gupta, R.Subhash Reddy, M.R. Shah and Ajay Rastogi were sworn in as judges of the Supreme Court, taking its strength to 28.
- Japan‘s cabinet approved a draft bill to bring more blue-collar foreign workers into the country to address chronic labour shortages.
- Over seven million children face a serious threat of famine in Yemen – UN children’s agency, UNICEF, said.
- The UK government has unveiled plans to offer support to Indian soldiers who fought for Britain during the two World Wars.
- In an attempt to protect the coral reefs, the Pacific nation of Palau will soon ban “reef-toxic” sunscreen from 2020.
- NASA’s historic Dawn mission to asteroid belt comes to end.
- China successfully launched a high orbit satellite to boost its home-grown BeiDou global satellite navigation system.
- Collections from Goods and Services Tax crossed one lakh crore rupees mark for the second time since its launch in July last year.
- India extends deadline for imposition of higher customs duties on 29 US products.
- The second edition of this years’ bi-annual Naval Commanders’ Conference concluded at New Delhi.
- India Pavilion Inaugurated at Videocittà 2018 in Rome Film Festival.
- More than one crore 20 lakh subscribers have joined Atal Pension Yojana.
- States, such as Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka are the top contributors in the Atal Pension Yojana enrollment.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here