Important Current Affairs November 11,12 One liner
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu, who is on a three-day visit to Paris, represented India at the Armistice of World War I centenary commemoration in Paris.
- Armistice Day marks the 100 years since the end of World War One on 11 November 1918.
- In the Democratic Republic of Congo, more than 200 people have now died in the latest outbreak of Ebola.
- The 33rd edition of the ASEAN Summit began in Singapore.
- The two day annual meeting of World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Future Councils began in Dubai.
- The Singapore FinTech Festival, one of the biggest of its kind in the world began.
- India and Morocco have signed an agreement on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.
- India beat Pakistan in ICC Women’s World T20 cricket.
- World champion Kento Momota won the China Open badminton in Fuzhou.
- India beat West Indies by six wickets to complete 3-0 clean sweep in T20 series.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here