Important Current Affairs November 1 One liner
- Andhra Pradesh – Single code soon for vehicle registration.
- Madhya Pradesh is celebrating its 63rd Foundation Day. Madhya Pradesh was founded on November 1, 1956.
- Maharashtra – Special police teams to handle mob violence.
- Maharashtra declares drought in 151 tehsils.
- Qatar sets up support fund for migrant workers.
- Environment Ministry constituted 52 special action teams to report the incidents of pollution in Delhi-NCR.
- The Fourth Dialogue of the NITI Aayog – Development Research Centre (DRC), China held in Mumbai.
- Meeting of the “Shanghai Cooperation Organization Joint Exercise on Urban Earthquake Search & Rescue -2019” Begins in New Delhi.
- Air Marshal MSG Menon, VSM – Director General (Wks & Cer) of IAF
- Lt Gen P S Rajeshwar – Chief of Integrated Defence Staff, COSC
- Air Marshal Pradeep Padmakar Bapat VSM – Air Officer-in-Charge Administration of IAF
- Shri Vishwesh Chaube – New Member (Engineering), Railway Board
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga partnered with UN Habitat to organize a policy dialogue- ‘Urban Cafe: River for Habitat’ in New Delhi.
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Korea for strengthening cooperation in the field of Tourism.
- Cabinet approves Agreement between India and Morocco on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters.
- Cabinet apprised of MoU between India and the Russian Federation for the development of cooperation in transport education and on technical cooperation in the field of railways.
- Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN – 2018, a joint military exercise between Indian & Japanese Armies, commenced at Mizoram.
- Army Aviation Corps celebrated its 33rd Raising Day on 01 Nov 2018 at India Gate, New Delhi.
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry award [FICCI] – Certificate of Excellence for Internationalisation of Education to Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Railway passengers can now book unreserved general tickets online from November 1. To avail the facility passengers have to download UTS on the mobile app.
- India clinched the five-match series 3-1 defeating the West Indies by 9 wickets in the fifth and final One Day International.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download Detailed Current Affairs
To Download 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here