Important Current Affairs March 9, 2018 – One Liner
- Cabinet approves signing of Migration and mobility partnership agreement India and France prevent illicit drugs, MRAQ (Mutual Recognition of Academic Qualification).
- The institute of Bio resources and Sustainable Laboratory (IBSD), Imphal has established a floating laboratory in loktak lake, Manipur to monitor water quality and improve it.
- Prime ministers launches National nutrition mission (NNM) has been formulated with a 3 year budget of Rs.9046.17 crore starting form 2017 – 18.
- Israeli and American troops train together through “Juniper Cobra” exercise in Israel.
- India to build 50,000 houses for earth quake victims in Nepal.
- India ranks 52 on the Master card index for Women Entrepreneurs (MIWE) a list of 57 nations released by MasterCard. New Zealand is at the top of the list.
- According to an assessment done by leading brand valuation firm, brand finance, TCs was named as the fastest growing IT services brand in the world.
- On the occasion of International women’s day March 8 the ministry of MSME launched a portal for women entrepreneurs of India. udyamsakhi.org.
- South Korean badminton player Chung – Jae – Sung who won bronze in London Olympics passed away recently.