Important Current Affairs March 26 One liner
- Special Expenditure Observers for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – Gopal Mukherjee
- Special Expenditure Observers for Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland – D D Goel
- Special Expenditure Observers for Maharashtra and Gujarat – Shailendra Handa
- Special Expenditure Observers for Karnataka and Tamil Nadu – Madhu Mahajan.
- K K Sharma – Special Central Police Observer for Lok Sabha polls in West Bengal and Jharkhand.
- Former IPS officer Mrinal Kanti Das – Special Central Police Observer for Tripura and Mizoram.
- Australia warned social media giants that executives could be jailed if they fail to quickly remove extremist material from their platforms.
- Trump sign proclamation recognising Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights.
- US and Russia clashed publicly over Venezuela, raising geopolitical stakes.
- ISRO will launch 29 satellites including the primary payload EMISAT, on the first of April.
- EMISAT has been developed for monitoring radar network by India.
- RBI slapped a penalty of Rs 2 crore on Punjab National Bank for non-compliance of regulatory directions with regard to SWIFT operations.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Indian Oil Corporation Limited have been awarded the exploration rights for Abu Dhabi Onshore Block 1.
- Rear Admiral Rajesh Pendharkar, VSM – Assumed the charge as the Flag Officer Commanding Maharashtra Naval Area
- Health and Family Welfare Ministry have notified the Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019 with an aim to promote clinical research in the country.
- Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sunil Lanba inaugurated the Indian Navy’s Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Training Facility (NBCTF) at INS Shivaji in Lonavala.
- The joint training exercise MITRASHAKTI – VI between Indian and Sri Lanka Army is being held at Diyatalawa in Sri Lanka.
- Indian Navy’s frontline ASW corvette, INS Kadmatt arrived at Langkawi, Malaysia to participate in the 15th edition of LIMA-19.
- First Indian Army Mountaineering Expedition to Mt Makalu (8485m) flagged off by Director General Military Training.
- A mobile application called ‘PWD’ for making voting easier for over two lakhs Divyang voters across the Maharashtra.
- India Open Super 500 Badminton started in New Delhi.
To Follow Channel –Click Here
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here