Important Current Affairs March 24,25 One liner
March 24 – World Tuberculosis Day
- 2019 Theme – ‘It’s time’.
March 25 – International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- 2019 theme for the commemoration, “Remember Slavery: The Power of the Arts for Justice”
- President Ram Nath Kovind has left on a three-nation visit to Croatia, Bolivia and Chile.
- Sri Lankan President hands over proposal to declare Tripitaka as UNESCO World Heritage.
- Voting ends in Thailand’s first general election.
- New Zealand PM orders top-level judicial inquiry into Christchurch mosque attacks.
- India achieves 84 % reduction in TB deaths among HIV patients: UN.
- RBI appoints five-member committee to deepen digital payments.
WEF’s Global Energy Transition index
76) India 1) Sweden 2) Switzerland 3) Norway
- NITI Aayog is organising a day-long FinTech Conclave at Dr. Ambedkar International Center, New Delhi.
- The Indian FinTech ecosystem is the third largest in the globe, attracting nearly USD 6 billion in investments since 2014.
- Italy has signed a non-binding protocol with China to take part in Beijing’s new Silk Road of transport and trade links stretching from Asia to Europe.
- Oman has signed an agreement with the United States that allow American ships and warplanes to take advantage of his ports and airports.
- Indian Air Force (IAF) formally inducted the four heavy-lift Chinook helicopters.
To Follow Channel –Click Here
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here