Important Current Affairs March 20 One liner
- BJP led Goa government under new chief minister Pramod Sawant won the floor test in the legislative assembly by 20 to 15 votes.
- Kaveri Seeds has announced the commencement of its corn cob drying facility at Molangur in Karimnagar which is Asia’s largest and the first of its kind cob dryer.
- Indian-origin Jagmeet creates history, enters Canada parliament.
- Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev has announced his resignation after nearly 30 years in power.
- Kazakhstan to rename country’s capital Astana as Nursultan.
- Nirav Modi arrested in London.
- NASA to send helicopter to Mars.
- EU regulators fine Google €1.49 billion.
- The two-day International Workshop on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (IWDRI) successfully concluded.
- Former Supreme Court judge Pinaki Chandra Ghose – India’s first Lokpal
- Mumbai social worker Gauri Sawant – First transgender election ambassador
- Indian Navy – first Responder to Cyclone ‘IDAI’ in Mozambique.
- Abel Prize in mathematics – Karen Uhlenbeck of the U.S.
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics torch unveiled.
- India defeated Bangladesh and have entered the final of 5th South Asian Football Federation, SAFF Women’s Championship.
To Follow Channel –Click Here
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here