Important Current Affairs March 19 One liner
- Polling hours extended in Madurai Lok Sabha constituency.
- China terms 2008 Mumbai terror attacks as most notorious.
- Cyclone Idai affects over 1.5 million people in three southern African countries.
- UN patent data show Asia innovation surge.
- US remained the leading individual country for applications in 2018.
- GST council approves transition plan for new GST rates on residential properties.
BWF badminton rankings
1) Tai Tzu Ying 6) P V Sindhu 9) Saina Nehwal
1) Kento Momota 7) Kidambi Srikanth 14) Sameer Verma
- The 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships concluded in New Delhi.
- Ministry of Steel organized a two-day Vigilance Conclave in New Delhi which concluded.
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) signed a MoU with SEBI aims to promote entrepreneurship and debt market.
- Pramod Sawant – Takes charge as new Goa CM
- Special Expenditure Observers for Maharashtra – Shailendra Handa
- Special Expenditure Observers for Tamil Nadu – Madhu Mahajan
- 33rd edition of the India-Indonesia Coordinated Patrol (IND-INDO CORPAT) to be held from 19 Mar to 04 Apr 2019 at Port Blair.
- Exercise MITRA SHAKTI is conducted annually as part of military diplomacy and interaction between armies of India & Sri Lanka.
- Afghanistan’s cricket team recorded its maiden Test win, beating Ireland by seven wickets in a one-off game at Dehradun in Uttarakhand.
- India has so far won a total of 188 medals at the Special Olympics World Games in Abu Dhabi.
- Deal signed to host T10 league for five years in Abu Dhabi.
- Pakistan Cricket Board pays over Rs 11 cr as compensation to BCCI.
To Follow Channel –Click Here
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here