Important Current Affairs March 17,18 One liner
- The District Tourism Promotion Council (DTPC) launched a paramotor sporting event at Padinjarekkara Beach in Kerala.
- Folk-cultural rally in Nalbari, Assam to promote voters awareness.
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar passes away at 63.
- Russia slams new Western sanctions against its officials.
- Fish farms told not to rear African catfish.
- NGT directs CPCB to prepare a noise pollution map.
- Kerala State Industries Department is gearing up to set up a carbon neutral farm project in Wayanad district of Kerala.
ICC ODI rankings
Batsman – 1) Virat Kohli 2) Rohit Sharma
Bowlers – 1) Jasprit Bumrah 2) Trent Boult
- International workshop on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure will begin in New Delhi on March 19.
- Rear Admiral Krishna Swaminathan VSM – Assumes charge as Flag Officer Sea Training (FOST)
- India and Maldives signed 3 agreements on visa facilitation for diplomatic and official passport holders, development cooperation and renewable energy.
- Inaugural Africa-India Field Training Exercise-2019 for India and African nations called AFINDEX-19 started at Aundh Military Station, Pune.
- Prajnesh rises to career-high ranking of 84 in Tennis.
- Thiem defeats Federer to win Indian Wells Masters.
- Diksha Dagar became only the second Indian woman golfer to win on the Ladies European Tour.
- In Marathon, Gopi Thonakal qualifies for World Athletics Championships.
- In Special Olympics, India have bagged 70 medals including 18 golds, 22 silver and 30 bronze, so far, at Abu Dhabi.
- In Walking Championship, India’s Irfan KT qualifies for 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
To Follow Channel –Click Here
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here