Important Current Affairs March 15 One liner
March 15 – World Sleep Day
- Slogan – ‘Healthy Sleep, Healthy Aging,’
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has certified the ‘Vishnu Nivasam’, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams’ (TTD) rest house and pilgrim accommodation complex here.
- Supreme Court revokes life ban on Sreesanth in spot-fixing case.
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- R. Kumar – New Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Bilateral Agreement for Exchange of Country-by-Country (CbC) Reports between India and the USA signed.
- Australia to embark on its largest ever defence engagement with Sri Lanka.
- Dipa Karmakar qualifies for vault finals in Artistic Gymnastics World Cup.
- Ajit Agarkar and others resign as Mumbai selectors.
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here