Important Current Affairs March 11, 2018 – One Liner
- Founding conference of International solar alliance held in New Delhi. The conference was co –hosted by Indian president Ramnath Govind and visiting French president Emmanuel Macron. PM Modi also outlined a 10 – point action plan to bring about a “World Wide Solar revolution”.
- First ever multi – nation naval exercise at sea begins in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. “MILAN 2018” Theme of 2018 “Friendship across the Seas”.
- “Director General of India Border Security Force (BSF) and Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) declared an 8.3km stretch of the Indo – Bangladesh border as a “Crime – Free zone”.
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) and European Investment Bank (EIB) inked a 150 million across loan agreement for a second line of credit.
- India won the “Best Exhibitor Award” at 2018 ITB (International Tourisms Borse Berlin) – Germany.
- Russian test fires “ideal” hypersonic missile. The high precision Kizhal (Dagger) missile was launched form MiG – 31 supersonic interrupter.
- India B team won the Deodantrophy2017 -18 by defeating Karnataka team in Cricket.
- Australia beat England to lift Sultan Azlan shah cup 2018 in Malaysia.
- The book titled full filling “Bapu’s dream – Prime Minister Modi’s tribute to Gandhiji” was launched recently. The book is written and published by Blue Kraft digital foundation.