Important Current Affairs March 10, 2018 – One Liner
- Diu has become the first and only Union territory of India to achieve full solar energy efficiency.
- Madhya Pradesh announced the “Mukhyamantri Mahilakosh” scheme that will offer pension to unmarried women above 50 years of age.
- Banaswadi railway station of Bengaluru became the first all women railway station in South Western railway zone.
- Government of Telegana launched Women Entrepreneur Hub (WE Hub) in Hyderabad. WE – Hub is India’s first state led incubator exclusively for women entrepreneurs.
- Four day biennial event “WINGS INDIA 2018” in Hyderabad.
- Passport details of borrowers obtaining loans of Rs.50 crore and above has been made mandatory to take immediate action in case of fraud.
- Commerce and Industries minister Suresh Prabhu was given additional charge of the civil aviation ministry.
- UK’s pioneering geneticist Sir John Sulston was died recently.