Important Current Affairs July 7,8 2018 – One liner
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs Click Here
- Near the Mudumalai Tiger Reserve in the Nilgiris, the Union Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change issued a draft notification declaring 438 sq. km. of area around the reserve as an eco-sensitive zone (ESZ).
- In a leap for the Information Technology sector in East Godavari district, an incubation centre to support startups would come up in Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh.
- State-run Airports Authority of India (AAI) said that it will set up a Civil Aviation Research Organisation (CARO) at Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad.
- Chandramohan, a Dalit English poet from the Kerala State capital, has been invited to the 51st session of the International Writing Programme of the University of Iowa.
- Sunita Parmar, a Hindu woman in Pakistan’s Sindh province becoming the first from the minority community to contest the provincial assembly elections.
- Using human macrophage, cells researchers at the Institute of Genomic and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB) have shown the way to reduce TB’s tissue-damaging effects.
- China has lodged a case against the United States over slapping import duties to the World Trade Organisation (WTO).
- Human Resource Development Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar will inaugurate the 17th World Sanskrit Conference to be held at Vancouver, Canada from 9th July to 13th July, 2018.
- Justice AK Goel – National Green Tribunal Chairperson
- Justice Thottathil Bhaskaran Nair Radhakrishnan – New Chief Justice of Hyderabad HC
- Uday Kumar Varma – Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC) member
- Krishna Reddy – Karnataka Deputy Speaker
- T.K Chand – Knowledge Excellence Award for Outstanding Contribution in Aluminium Knowledge domain
- Ezi Drive, a leader in driver hire service in Bengaluru and Chennai, has now introduced app-based cab hire services in both the cities, with fixed charges.
- The Kerala State government will roll out a mobile app Mazhavillu to enumerate transgenders in the State.
- Dhoni is now the ninth player in the history of cricket and only the third Indian player, to complete 500 international games.
- Majiziya Bhanu qualifies for World Arm Wrestling Championship to be held in Turkey
- Squash player Dipika Pallikal has been appointed as Asia’s representative in the Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF).
- Pakistan defeated Australia in the tri-series trophy in Zimbabwe.
To Download Detailed Current Affairs Click Here