Important Current Affairs July 20 2018 – One liner
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs Click Here
- A mediation cell would be set up under the apex child rights body, the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), to resolve child custody disputes arising from cases of transnational marital discord.
- Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu launched ‘e-Pragati core platform’ at Undavalli. e-Pragati, would act as a platform to connect all departments and stand alone to resolve the issues.
- A demonstration on the use of a drone to spray pesticide on an areca farm was held at Belegadde village in Koppa taluk.
- A museum in the shape of a human face is coming up at the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru to spread awareness on vocal and auditory functions.
- An online system for expediting the issuance of industrial clearances, Kerala Single Window Interface for Fast and Transparent Clearance (K-SWIFT) will go on stream by September.
- The Tamil Nadu government has informed the Madras High Court that a 24-hour helpline has been set up to investigate issues faced by inter-caste couples and offer them necessary assistance and protection.
- German auto major Volkswagen (VW) Group is planning to expand production capacity and set up a design centre in Chakan near Pune.
- India will host the inaugural round of the two-plus-two dialogue with the United States on September 6.
- The Student Police Cadet (SPC) Programme is scheduled to be launched nationally on the 21st July, 2018 by the Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh.
- On trial basis, Emergency Talk Back System has been provided in 06 ladies coaches of two Electrical Multiple Unit (EMU) rakes (03 coaches each) in Mumbai Suburban.
- The Andhra Pradesh State government approved the proposal of Greenko Energies Private Limited (GEPL) for the establishment of India’s largest Integrated Renewable Energy Project (IREP) at Pinnapuram village in Panyam mandal of Kurnool district.
- Indian team is set to take on hosts England in its opening match of the Women’s Hockey World Cup.
- Ramkumar Ramanathan notched up a straight set win over Canada’s Vasek Pospisil to reach his first ever ATP semi-finals.
To Download Detailed Current Affairs Click Here