Important Current Affairs July 10 2018 – One liner
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs Click Here
- Rajya Sabha members can speak in any of the 22 scheduled languages from the monsoon session of Parliament beginning on July 18.
- The India-Korea Technology Exchange Centre was inaugurated by the Minister of State (I/C) MSME Giriraj Singh in New Delhi.
- The Tamil Nadu Assembly adopted legislation for constituting the anti-corruption panel Lokayukta in the State.
- Aujas Networks, a cybersecurity firm has opened a ‘Security Operations Centre’ at Bengaluru.
- The Odisha government ordered a ban on the use of plastic bags from Gandhi Jayanti in October.
- The Odisha government and Tata Trust will jointly spend Rs.1,000 crore for development of cancer care facilities in the State.
- Tesla Inc. landed a deal with Chinese authorities to build a new auto plant in Shanghai, its first factory outside the United States.
- Scientists have discovered the oldest colours in the geological record1 billion-year-old bright pink pigments extracted from rocks deep beneath the Sahara desert in Africa.
- Google’s ‘Launchpad Accelerator India,’ a mentorship program that would aim to support Indian start-ups that deploy artificial intelligence and machine learning to build solutions for local needs.
Top Rankers in Ease of Doing Business
- The top rankers 1) Andhra Pradesh 2) Telangana and Haryana 4)Jharkhand and 5) Gujarat.
- A five-day international-level workshop on Tsunami Warning Centre Operations at the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), in Hyderabad on July 10.
- The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh chairs the concluding session of the 67th Plenary session of the NEC in Shillong.
- Rajasthan has emerged as the first State to sign a MoU with Microsoft to provide digital training to 9,500 students of government colleges & it will also train 500 faculty members.
- Venkaiah Naidu becomes first Chairman of Rajya Sabha to sign an MoU with Senate of Rwanda to promote dialogue, capacity building and cooperation.
- India and South Korea signed a joint statement agreeing to discuss an ‘early harvest’ package for the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA).
- Thai SEAL and elite foreign divers extracted the trapped boys & Coach from the Thailand Tham Luang cave.
- Ciby Kallingal of Pananchery and T.V. Rajanarayanan of Thiruvilwamala, farmers from Thrissur district – Jagjivan Ram Innovative Farmer Awards, 2017 instituted by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
To Download Detailed Current Affairs Click Here