Important Current Affairs January 15,16 One liner
To Know 2019 Daily Current Affairs
- Information and Broadcasting Ministry has decided to lend support of 5 lakh rupees to organise the 2nd Jharkhand International Film Festival in Ranchi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was addressing a gathering at Kollam in Kerala after dedicating the Kollam Bypass to the Nation.
- In Madhya Pradesh, Chief Minister Kamal Nath launched the Rs 50,000-crore farm debt-waiver scheme named ‘Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana’.
- The Maharashtra Cabinet has approved schemes worth over 700 crore rupees for financial welfare of OBCs and the SC/ST communities.
- Science and Technology Minister Dr. Harshvardhan launched DD Science and India Science channels in New Delhi.
- In Rajasthan, senior leader of Congress and former Central Minister C.P Joshi elected as speaker of the 15th legislative assembly.
- ICC acquits former Ivory Coast Prez Laurent Gbagbo for crimes against humanity.
- Reserve Bank will inject 10,000 crore rupees into the system through the purchase of government securities to increase liquidity.
- Government has constituted a seven-member Group of Ministers (GoM) to boost the real estate sector under the GST regime.
- Cabinet approves ecapitalization of Exim Bank.
- President Ram Nath Kovind approved the elevation of Justice Sanjiv Khanna and Justice Dinesh Maheshwari to the Supreme Court.
- The 10 % reservation in education to Economically Weaker Sections of general category will be implemented from academic year 2019-20.
- Philip Kotler Presidential award – Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- India beat Australia by six wickets in the 2nd ODI at Adelaide to level the three-match series 1-1.
- India crashed out of the AFC Asian Cup with a heartbreaking 0-1 defeat at the hands of Bahrain.
- Asian Cup gold medallist Shakil Ahmed set up a world record in indoor rowing by completing one lakh metres of simulated distance in 10 hours.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here