Important Current Affairs January 11 One liner
To Know 2019 Daily Current Affairs
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath reduced the prices of urea fertilizer by 11 per cent in the interest of the farmers.
- Prime minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas on 21st of this month at Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh.
- ISRO said that it is well prepared to meet the targets of launching Gaganyaan manned mission to outer space by December 2021.
- The 25th edition of Partnership Summit 2019 is being held in Mumbai.
- The two-day event will be inaugurated by the Vice President of India, M Venkaiah Naidu.
- The 64th National Symposium of Poets, organised by All India Radio, started in Chennai.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development is organising the three-day 6th ‘Women of India Organic Festival’ at Chandigarh.
- Su Tseng-chang – Taiwan PM
- Birendra Prasad Baishya [President of the Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWF)] – Chef de Mission for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- An agreement for Renukaji Dam Multipurpose Project was signed in New Delhi among 6 States.
- Ministry of Tourism has sanctioned 4 new projects under Swadesh Darshan and PRASHAD schemes in the states of Meghalaya, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh.
- Union Cabinet has approved a proposal to re-promulgate the ordinance making instant triple talaq a criminal offence.
- Cabinet approves establishment of three new AIIMS.
- NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission releases the Atal Tinkering Lab Handbook on eve of National Youth Day.
- Indian men’s hockey coach Harendra Singh was sacked from the position.
To Know 2018 Pocket Current Affairs
To Download 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs WhatsAPP Group – Click Here