Important Current Affairs February 7, 2018 – One Liner
- 5th South Asia Region Public procurement conference is being held in Newdelhi.
- Sixth Bi monthly monetary policy statement for financial year 2017 -18.
Repo rate – 6.00%
Reverse Repo rate – 6.25%
Marginal Standing Facility – 6.25%
Bank Rate – 6.25%
Cash Reserve Ratio – 4.00%
Statutory Liquidity Ratio – 19.50%
- RBI (Reserve Bank of India) announced setting up ombudsman for addressing customer grievances in the Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC’s).
- Maharashtra state cabinet approved Maharashtra Fin Tech policy 2018 and there by became the first state in India to adopt a comprehensive fin tech policy for fostering an environment for financial technology startups.
- Dubai International Airport has retained its position as world’s busiest international airport in terms of passenger traffic.
- “EmPzilla”, a chat based job search mobile app first of its kind in India has been launched.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has developed the first flight of Hawk I with indigenous Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
- India successfully test fired Pritvi II, an indigenously developed nuclear capable missile from a test range in Odisha.
- Space X launched its “Falcon Heavy” rocket towards mars from the kennedy space center in Florida.