Important Current Affairs December 05 One liner
December 5 – World Soil Day
- 2018 Theme – ‘Be the Solution to Soil Pollution’.
December 5 – International Volunteer Day
- Bihar government has fixed 100 rupees as the charge for people to get their property registered after division of family’s immovable assets.
- Gujarat Chief Minister approved 50-crore rupees to Science & Technology Innovation (STI) Fund.
- National Rail Museum and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum have joined hands to provide combo offer to Delhi NCR tourists.
- Earthquake in Pacific near New Caledonia.
- US gives Russia 60 days to comply with nuclear treaty.
- The United States has reestablished a “permanent diplomatic presence” in Somalia for the first time in 27 years.
- RBI to announce its fifth bi-monthly monetary policy review.
- Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society and FICCI are jointly organising a day long Industry Engagement Programme in New Delhi.
- Theme of the event is Skill in Jharkhand : Skilling for Future.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan has convened an all-party meeting on 11th of December.
- Women and Child Development Ministry is formulating guidelines for children’s hostels.
- Former India opening batsman Gautam Gambhir has announced his retirement from all forms of Cricket.
- Delhi Daredevils was renamed as Delhi Capitals.