Important Current Affairs April 18, 2018 – One Liner
- As per latest data by National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB). Bihar has the highest rate of crimes against schedule cast / Schedule Tribe population and lowest in West Bengal.
- DARPAN – PLI App which will help in collection of premium for Postal Lie Insurance (PLI) and Rural Post Life Insurance (RPLI) at Branch post offices anywhere in India.
- POSHAN Abhiyaan: 1st meeting of National council on India’s Nutrition challenges held in Newdelhi.
- PM Modi visited Sweden on the invitation of PM of Sweden Stefan Lofren.
- India and Sweden hosted an India – Nordic.
Summit: Shared Values, Mutual Prosperity.
- India won six elections to UN Economic and Social Council (EcoSco) bodies.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank surpassed SBI to become India’s 2nd most valuable lender referred to as market capitalization.
- NABARD approves Rs.14, 690 crore funding to Rajasthan under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF).
- As per latest world Economic outlook released by IMF. Indian economy is projected to grow 7.4% in the current fiscal ie FY 2018 – 19 and accelerate further in FY2019 – 20 to 7.8%.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) stated that India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is expected to grow at 7.3 – 7.7% during 2018 – 19 financial year.
- India scientist have formulated world’s first ayurvedic drug to cure dengue available by market by 2019.
- Barbara Bush she former first lady of USA passed away recently.
- World Heritage day – April 18.