Immunisation of Children group of 15 to 18 age against Covid – Registration Begins: Mansukh Mandaviya. Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya announced that registration for Covid immunisation of children aged 15 to 18 years old will commence on Saturday on the COWIN portal.
- He asked people to register eligible children in their families for this on Twitter.
- Covid vaccination for children in the 15-18 age group will start from January 3.
- “On the occasion of the New Year, registration for inoculation of children aged 15 to 18 years against #COVID19 has begun on the COWIN portal. I ask that family members register any youngsters who are eligible for vaccination. #SabkoVaccineMuftVaccine, #SabkoVaccineMuftVaccine, #SabkoVaccin “Mandaviya sent out a tweet.
- While CoWin registration will begin on Saturday, onsite registration will begin on the day of immunisation, which is January 3rd.
- Children can use their ID cards to reserve slots on the CoWin app from January 1st, according to government guidelines.
- Children can utilise their class 10th ID card for registration instead of Aadhaar or other national identity cards, according to Dr R S Sharma, Cowin platform chief.
On Tuesday, the Union health secretary convened a video conference with all states and union territories (UTs) to review the rollout of vaccination for the age group 15-18, as well as the precautionary third dose for vulnerable groups such as healthcare workers (HCW), frontline workers (FLW), and those over 60 with co-morbidity.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|