IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020 has released – Last Date on 05-04-2020. Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof. B. R. Gurjar), Dept./Centre: Dean of Resources and Alumni Affairs (DORA), Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for this post in our blog.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|Post Name||Project Officer, Project Assistant and Project Attendant|
|Last Date to Apply||05.04.2020|
|Status||Last Date Notification|
|Download the Notification||Click Here|
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
- Project Officer (Admin/ Account): CA /MBA (Finance). At least 4 years Practical experience related to management of finance and accounts, operations, resource mobilization, CSR activities etc.
- Project Assistant (Admin): BSW/BA (S.S). At least 10 years of practical experience related to: Liaisoning with corporate houses and philanthropic organizations to connect them with the institute for mobilizing resources, donations, CSR funds etc.
- Project Assistant (Admin): Com.,/B.B.A. (Finance). At least 05 years of practical experience related to: Accounts, Office assistance, Data compilation and processing, and information management, etc.
- Project Attendant: 10th pass. At least two years’ Experience related to office supporting activities and skills of computer related working, e.g., Word, Excel and Power Point etc.
- Very good communication skill in English (both written & verbal) for first two positions 2. Good practical experience in computer applications
General Instruction for Candidates:
- Job description given against each project at position is indicative and not the exclusive. Each project employee would be required to work in team across all activities of the project. Candidates with experience related to the job descriptions mentioned in above table would be given preference.
- A contractual project staff to be appointed against this advertisement shall execute a Contract Agreement with P.L at the time of joining with explicit provision that either side, the staff or P.I. may terminate the contract, by giving one month’ notice or one month’s consolidated emoluments in lieu of the notice.
- Candidates before applying for the position shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Selection would be based on screening of applications followed by interview of most suitable applicants.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email or by post on or before the last date of application:
- Application on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological order of degrees/certificates obtained.
- Details of work done and experience, especially relevant to the position applied for
- Attested copies of degrees/certificate and experience certificates.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that TA/DA is not admissible for attempting the interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|