IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Project Manager Post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary Details and Online Application Link Given – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Project Manager. There is one vacancy going to be hired in this recruitment on contract basis. The last date for the submission of online application form is 10.06.2021. Selected candidate will get paid up to RS. 60000 per month. Official notification and online application link given at the end of the post for your preference.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||IIT Bombay|
|Name of the Post||Project Manger|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
IIT Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Project Manager at IIT Bombay for the project named “National Carbonaceous Aerosol Programme (NCAP): Carbonaceous Aerosol Emissions Source Apportionment and Climate Effects”.
IIT Eligibility Criteria 2021 for Project Manager
- Candidate should have completed BTech or BE or MA or MSc or MCA or MBA or equivalent degree. Candidate should have with minimum 6 years of experience in relevant field.
- Or candidate should complete MTech or ME or MS or MDes or equivalent degree with4 years of work experience in relevant field can apply.
- Or candidate should complete PhD with 1 years of experience in project management can apply.
- Candidate who have experience in environment, climate change, development policy or project/programme management is desired for this recruitment.
Project Manager Job Description at IIT
Project Manager is responsible for preparation of work plans and lead the implementation. Candidate should manage operational aspects of field campaigns, procurement and logistics. Coordinate and minute weekly and monthly meetings of the project. Role Bearer is responsible for Organising training workshops. Candidate should maintain strong working relations with funding agency.
Project Manager Salary at IIT
Selected candidate for the post of Project Manager at IIT Bombay will be paid for Rs. 42000 to Rs. 60000 per month with 30% HRA if applicable. Salary will be given based on candidate’s qualification and experience.
Project Manager Contract Details at IIT
Candidate will be appointed for the period of 1 years. The appointment period gets extended based on the performance of the candidate.
IIT Selection Process
Based on the experience and qualification candidates will be shortlisted and called for personal interview. Based on the performance of personal interview candidate will be selected.
How to Apply for IIT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of IIT Bombay.
- Go to recruitment page
- Find the official Notification and application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application from completely and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 10.06.2021.
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Project Manager at IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Project manager will get paid for Rs. 42000 to Rs. 60000 per month.