IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Senior Project Advisor Post, Rs. 2,50,000/- Salary || Apply Now!!! Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has released the notification about the recruitment of Senior Project Advisor (Business Head, Shaastra) post. Totally 01 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 17.05.2021. The application procedure is purely online. The IITM Recruitment Eligibility criteria, Educational qualification, experience, pay scale, selection procedure and other application procedure are mentioned in this blog.
IITM Madras Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
Name of the Post
|Senior Project Advisor (Business Head, Shaastra)|
Mode of Application
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 Details:
C&SR Project Recruitment System Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Project Advisor (Business Head, Shaastra)||01|
- The Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 is Master’s Degree in the relevant field and possess experience of 10+ years of experience with well-rounded expertise in all key business functions. The person should have good business acumen, strategic approach, analytical skills and decision-making capabilities. He/she should be detail-oriented and should have the ability to organize people, communicate and inspire employees. He/she should be confident, driven and well-structured in his / her problem-solving approach.
Centre for IC & SR Vacancies: Key Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing business plans, and strategies to promote the attainment of goals creating budgetary plans to support the growth envisaged
- Developing and promoting the brand
- Setting up the distribution system to make sure that the magazine is made available in
- All the relevant outlets through appropriate channels managing and optimising the overall cost structure to ensure sustainability and
- Profitable growth hiring new resources, and training and evaluating the existing employees
- Assessing overall company performance against targets and preparing reports
- Dashboard for the key stakeholders
Our vision is to make it a credible source of reportage, analysis and commentary with an India view on science, technology and innovation. And our mission is to create a sustainable print and digital magazine that will objectively deliver high quality content around science & technology analysis to the decision makers
- The Salary for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 is Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 2,50,000/- pm
- The Salary given is based on the skills, educational qualification and eligibility. Refer official notification for further details.
- The Selection Procedure for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 is based on written skill Test, Interview and document verification.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be contact further by the official. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection. Refer official website for further information.
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
- If any errors occurred while applying the candidates can send the application form through mail to the mail id [email protected] / [email protected]
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Last Date for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 application is 17.05.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 is Online.