IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Released. Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur has invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Assistant. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year,and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.The Last date for the submission online application 30 May 2020. Candidates may check the recruitment details in our website.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Last date||30 May 2020|
Project Title: Development of low cost sensor for monitorig of odours in ambient air.
Total Vacancy – 2
The age limit below 30 years for eligible to apply the Technical Assistant post in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
Candidates must have qualified in M.Sc.in Science or Engineering/B. Tech. in ECE,EE,ME or Materials Engineering or equivalent/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institution or University.
Pay Scale: Rs.17,500/-
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Postal delay will not be entertained.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|